[VFM] A Hat in Time Cop13er - Town Wins!

In my opinion, Pigeon acted in Ciconia how he usually acts as Town, so if we’re going by this meta formation, then based on this, he has no meta read for the game, which aids nothing, neither a point in his favour or a point against. I’ve not read Pigeon much and I probably should, all I’ve noted is that to me he seems like he’s acting how he acted in Ciconia but to others, he isn’t.

good read

Chloe feels like a mother talking to a child lmfao. But I agree with this ^^^, you signed up for a game, you play it. I didn’t sign up for this game and look at me, I’m playing it :joy_cat:

This can go two ways, a scum annoyed at their fellow scum or me and PKR in Ciconia
nothing about the post
just the sassiness at the end talking about how you want someone to do something they should be doing, it’s funny to me.

In my opinion, I disagree with this, Marl is a good player and has shown time and time again that no matter what he’s good as both alignments. Although I’d love to hear more of an explanation on the metaread itself, can you compare it to a game of his? And not just say “villagame”

Validread, I don’t really know what to comment much on Chloe’s alignment and why I suspect her if you cannot tell. There’s not really much to gather apart from “Wow, Chloe’s doing things”, I guess?

By the way, can someone explain wtf Alice and Chloe are on about with this whole “Marl N0” thing.

Okay, coming from a Town you perspective, if you were to read this game from a meta perspective, is there anyone in this game who you believe you can confidently read either metawise or just in general.

Also, to add onto this, if you had 3 dayvigs right now, who would you shoot.

I can’t be bothered commenting on anything else, there’s nothing I can really gather a read from at all, I read it but I can’t find anything where I don’t just quote it and just go “mm-hmm, yeah, okay” or even just add a “but what if it wasn’t” onto it so I guess you get my word gibberish and questions.

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
Centuries Psyx, Silviu 2/7
Silviu Centuries, Alice 2/7
Chloe Wazza, Appelsiini 2/7
Pigeon Chloe 1/7
Alice Pigeon 1/7
Vulgard Marl 1/7
Ruri Vulgard 1/7
Not voting Ruri, LiL, Cream 3

Ping Arctic and Eli if there are any errors.

Am back.

Appel, why are you voting Chloe’?

Meanwhile, back to ISO making now.

Windy - ISO

She isn’t part of the game :joy: :joy: :joy:

[details=“Goodie”]
From beginning he appears to be analytical.

It appears that Cent believes he’s going to get scumread again :thinking: I mean fair enough, this would help confirm that he would usually behave in a certain way that makes him being perceived as scum (like PKR/Pigeon)

Fair concern.

I mean, if somebody had the same thought process as me and then try to sheep me, I’d think the same thing.

Centuries appears to have the mentality to help people in a way, but sadly my brain can’t compute the message quite yet.

Them writing their ideologies helps with reading into them, I mean I literally do this aswell sometimes. But I get the feeling that instead of focusing on micro-reading some posts, you need to look at the entire picture~ so far, I see Cent is trying to help people instead of doing reads which is exactly the same mentality I have. :joy:

Openers can actually help identify a wolf, but I’d see why he’d believe that and doesn’t look like he’s trying to drift anything off.

Though, I don’t understand his belief of openers not being of any indicative. This could mean that he doesn’t understand how a opener can be alignment indicative (which is fair, I don’t understand how it works either) or he’s sick of strats. :joy:

I actually see this read aswell, considering Cent perhaps hates textbook strategies :joy: but I see why he would have doubts regarding Vul when he suddenly starts pushing an apparent agenda and Cent also played before with Vul judging from its tone. But it appears that he switched his vote after Vul expressed his results some more which he would need to explain more of this:

Now he looks very townie into the beginning because he’s laying the foundation onto himself, now I need to figure out what the hell happened with him expressing his thoughts on anything to “I don’t care”

Brb, I’m continuing to ISO

i had completely forgotten i was sitting parked on vulgard this entire time

Am I the only one who’s worried that Psyx keeps writting but never sends it?

She did that since I was gone to my grandma’s house. :eyes:

naw she’s doin’ a windy leave her be

Answer flicker

i know who i dont want to vote but i dont know who i want to vote

Before I went to sleep I said I’d get to it in the morning when my brain was working again ;p

However I’m kinda down to just sheep what the people with meta have been saying about you and I do agree that your string of posts around this time feel rather villagery

I’m pretty bad on following through when it comes to ISO-dives and the like
I feel like a shitter for constantly saying I’m going to do something then getting sidetracked or lazy but it be what it be

Okay onto the Wazza read

I’m only acknowleging this so you can see how your reasonings are really bad and try to change that for the future
Consider it a learning moment

Also sorry for the passive-aggressiveness. I’m trying hard not to, but this really is a FoL moment

Okay, to start off
The post you’re quoting yet again isn’t pocketey and is instead just a legitimate thoughtdump of mine regarding his slot
I know how to pocket people. I do it often!
I wasn’t talking to him, I wasn’t complementing him, I wasn’t doing anything that can be considered pocketey and if you’re reading these posts and coming to the conclusion that I’m pocketing Conroy then that’s the first sign that you’re going into my ISO with a conclusion in mind, and even though you dropped it as it has no merit, you should be aware that what you’re saying here doesn’t make sense in the first place

Read this article and educate yourself on what exactly ‘playing by PoE’ means, please

When I say that I’m playing by PoE I mean that I’m using the method of starting with the entire playerlist, and pulling players out and into a pool of townreads as i find them as villagers, which leaves behind a clump of players who are the most likely to be wolves by Process of Elimination (PoE)

I feel as if this is a PoE game since the thread felt rather villager for a long while, I had solid reasons to townread quite a few people, there was nobody I was truly scumreading, I don’t feel confident in my abilities to scumhunt currently (after Ciconia), and I don’t plan on taking a leader position this game.

The thing you’re referencing in this paragraph has nothing to do with PoE but is instead self-preservation, which I don’t care about. I’m never dying today (and admittedly one of the smaller reasons I think you’re town is that you’d be more aware of this fact as a wolf - I can obvtown myself if it comes to it) so I have no Anybody But Me instincts.

I have no reason to believe this game isn’t as easy as it seems until we chop through the players who are doing nothing. If the game doesn’t end (or get close to it) then it gets harder
But until then I’m not worried

Well
I mean
I’m currently voting the person in my PoE who I think is most likely to flip scum and have made it pretty clear that pigeon has dropped low in my reads and is incredibly underwhelming

I’m not extremely confident to the point where I would thunderdome the guy but I am fairly sure he’s a wolf

This is literally not scum-indicative
If anything it’s town-indicative but I don’t care to get into self-meta

I change my mind a lot, and I happened to change my mind there
My reasonings are pretty clear in the thread and I’m not going to explain my mindset for the umpteenth time

I actually don’t understand what you’re saying here lol

I don’t consider pigeon’s Ciconia d1 to come from town. He was a wolf

What I’m saying is that his behavior in this game at that moment in time was nothing like his behavior in Ciconia - regardless of d1 or d2. It felt completely different

Townreading someone isn’t pocketing them
The way a townread is formed and presented can be, if your goal is to appeal directly to that person and get them on your good side
I wasn’t doing that and I can’t tell if you think the word pocket means something that it doesn’t mean, or if you’re genuinely seeing things that don’t exist

And “especially coming from a player who’s good at this”
I will say, once again, that I am not, and do not plan, on tryharding this game
I want a chill game where I can sit back and not lead and not put in a ton of effort unless it’s necessary

So there you go

Literally all of your reasons minus “Chloe isn’t doing much,” which I can see as a valid reason to not townread me, are moot
And I hope you learned something today

Going to catch up now

ah fuck day end is like right when i wake up
so i need to decide my final vote now

i think thats the most passive aggressive thing i’ve posted in a very long time and the amount of smugness i feel right now is insane

but now the guilt is creeping in

whoops

^ This looks like where he stopped behaving like he did.

Behold, now I’ll focus on him reading me.

^ He looks like he understands Alice, Chloe, LiLi’s mom in her wolfchat but then drops on me and Pigeon zzzzz.

^ I don’t like this post because he actually didn’t let ME develop, why? And then he continues to comment on Psyx comments defending Vul, what the heck?

He sticks with the logic that 0 posters should be killed but doesn’t stay with the idea of letting people develop :sparkles: Was me not saying I’m going to sleep convincing enough or something?

Isn’t that a bit of a weak reasoning? Of course I would go away if I need to go to sleep, I really appreciate getting my sleepy time, thank you.

And he seems to understanding of the other slots but complete closed on mine, I really need more reasoning behind this.

What the hell is this? He literally wasn’t so “I don’t care” from the beginning and he would provide more reasoning into things while giving his thoughts and prayers on certain stuff, but he doesn’t do it with me because I’m god forbid A 0 POSTER, GASP.

From doing this ISO.

• He lets other people develop but goes harsh on 0-posters even if I said I’ve gone to sleep.
  • He’s trying to worldbuild in the beginning and gives his opinions on stuff he believes, but stopped doing this late Day 1.
  • He’s very closed beyond giving anymore tips, reasonings or what he believes in when he votes me.