[VFM] JoaT^2 - (6/15) - šŸ˜¹ Pirates (Town) Win!

uh

cop 13

1 Like

sulit what did you learn

spill the beans

nothing I am fucking great

3 Likes

So you donā€™t believe that I missed sulit voting you? What makes you think I am attempting to put suspicion on you this early? What would I gain from it? Your wording makes me think you view me as scum rather than a mislead villager.

I am merely voting for reactions at this point in the game, and I seem to have hit a pressure point.

I have played in a Discourse setting before, and have played 10-15 games of forum mafia. This is my first game in quite a few months, however, and the latest was a minimash. I have learned that I have a tendency to confbias myself into reads, especially late into the game. I hope to work on this.

Because I dislike your OMGUS and strange reasonings.

1 Like

Hey everyone! Letā€™s have a good game yā€™all.

1 Like

I do scumlean you right now and while itā€™s possible that you missed Sulitā€™s second vote, I find it doubtful given how early in the day it was and the fact that you didnā€™t unvote as soon as you realized your mistake. I find it hard to believe that a villager wouldnā€™t unvote and it sounds like youā€™re using BS reasoning to keep your vote on me. What makes you so sure Iā€™m not a villager that just thinks they see a portential wolf trying to push them into a mislynch?

This is giving me Vulgard from FoL 29 vibes all over again.

Iā€™m at work but I hardclaim. JOAT

Some preliminary thoughts

The Katze/Sulit exchange makes me think that they are not a scum team, because the exchange is just too weird to start out like that if that makes sense? I donā€™t see them planning that out like that. I would like more of an explanation on Sulitā€™s part of the townread if that was legit.

I like this response to being in a scumlist, because having a level of sarcasm in a response to being suspected (even jokingly) shows being comfortable in thread.

So far I am a pretty big fan of sulitā€™s tone in thread. She seems to have this almost concealed confidence about her. On first glance, it seems like sheā€™s just having fun in thread, but in a few of her posts, I see a subtle side come out that I think is a really good look!

I am specifically looking at this interaction:

On first glance her vote just looks like a RVS vote, but when analyzing the context she clearly did it in reaction to leafiaā€™s negative feelings towards early voting. This almost joking seriousness shines through in a few other spaces.

Itā€™s a mix of making jokes about katze being her mason, and off-topic joking, but I get the honest feeling that there is an air of earnestness in the last post.

This specific vibe of a joking exterior with a serious undertone is something I would consider to be pretty town-indicative, specifically of a person who wants to joke around or minpost early but also cannot help themselves making reads and having the desire to play and advance threadstate mixed in with the joking. I have experienced this myself in my earlier years and this specific feeling comes from town almost exclusively unless experienced Mafia players are hoping to imitate this exact energy.

I have like a year of experience playing mafia. I donā€™t play that much, but like to design setups more.

1 Like

Leafia town this game

1 Like

I never actually saw an answer to my earlier question. I would appreciate one. I do not know the players here very well and do not have a good understanding of who is being sarcastic.

I have already explained why I did not unvote. I do not think you should call it ā€œtrying to push you into a mislynchā€ this early into the day, with only one vote on your train.

I do not know if this is normal behavior for you, but it reeks of OMGUS. I will be staying here until I find a train I like more.

I would appreciate an explanation if you are going compare my play to a game and player I do not know.

Not sure what my take is on Sulit and Catlover is right now, but Iā€™ll have my eye on both of them. Could they both be groupscum? Possibly. Could they both be town? Also possible.

What is this post actually trying to accomplish? ā€œCould they both be groupscum? Possibly. Could they both be town? Also possible.ā€. What does that actually say about our alignments? How does a post like this help to advance the gamestate?

Unless this is some sort of read where you think sulit and I are aligned, I see no reason for this post to exist.

1 Like

He tried the exact same thing that youā€™re doing right now, which was trying to paint me in a bad light, and he was scum. Also, at first my vote on you was me just being silly, not really serious at all.

the fact that katze predicted what Iā€™d do then voted me back makes me thing theyā€™re town, and then they referenced anni in regards to me reading them that way

Also as scum theyre more conscious about what they post but donā€™t tell them I said this

I donā€™t like this post. Like yeah, that could be true, but the ball needs to get rolling somehow and you donā€™t seem too interested into getting it rolling.

/vote CallMelo

So it was a serious read? Knew it! Even better!

I am [I]really[?I] liking sulit at the moment!

Vote Count

Vote Target Voted by Votes
sulit katze 1/8
Leafia sulit, Elephas 2/8
katze CatLover 1/8
Elephas Leafia 1/8
CallMeIo Flameo 1/8