[VFM] Purgatory III: The Reckoning! Finale. Demons Win!

Am I at L-1? Good. Less thinking for me.

/vote Zone_Q11

No mental juice to dive here right now. Sorry. Hold me to doing so later though

True, but me flipping v teaches you almost nothing. You have 5x as many interactions to pour over.

Raven is most likely scum on your wagon
Trivial second

Gorta would be my 3rd demon puck as things stand

It’s not Heaven Phase.

Nor is it Self-Vote and AtE Phase, Ayaya (Kill me)

Moleland has barely any opinions in this game and definitely not on Raven. So essentially their vote is to just tie the wagon even though they’ve said before they don’t really like Anagram but will remain neutral

I don’t know how I feel about this

Case 0: - Mole Meta: Mole = Mafia

As Mafia, Mole tends to slank, as these two examples very clearly show. While he’s been slanking at the start of this game, the difference is, he’s picked up his activity.

Case 1: - Airlock: Mole = Alien (Mafia)

After being caught by PKR, all Mole did was meme, he whispered everyone and started posting things like this.

I can’t exactly post much because he died really early and you can talk after you’re dead in this game but you know.

Case 2: - JOAT2: Mole = Dog (Mafia)

Once again, memes.

He distances a lot and additionally he pings players to place suspicion on them when he knows he’s gonna flip.

There you go, that’s all you’re getting as I’m lazy.

1 Like

I know it’s not Heaven Phase.
I don’t use AtE if I don’t need it.
AtE is when you BS your way through to get pitied by town when you are scum.
I simply don’t care about this game.

That’s fair enough, eh I dial that back to a null for now

I think you undersold my scum play…

I think I did also, but I’m a more ‘summarise this’ type of guy.

I praised your scumplay a lot more in JOAT2 if you read my posts ;^)

@Moleland have you cased Raven yet?

What the fuck is this progression

I already explained how I don’t have any grudges for the players in this game, so I don’t have to tunnel either.

I already explained how I voted Wazza for posting first; nothing more, nothing less.

Whether I am aggressive or not simply depends on my mood, and… I don’t really care much about this game, so my mood is at an all-time low.

I wish I could vote two people at once.

~P1

I feel like Zone is my vote, I’ve never seen Zone so disassociated with a game, especially a more Misc-esque game. Nor have I even seen him be so…AtE’ing, I’m not liking this one bit and it’s just making me suspect them even more. Not to mention his aggression just…doesn’t exist and I’ve also never seen him want a quickhammer so early on.

I’m basing my read on Mole as Meta right now. I still hold him in the scum-department because fuck meta but I feel like I want Zone dead more.

Are you fine with a Zone lynch if it saves you? Since I’d prefer you to y’know, not die.

I need to fix some food and I plan to vote Zone, but if anything happens that proves Zone town I want everyone to unvote because I likely won’t be back to unvote. /vote Zone @clonedcheese

and that is not hammer

Can you case Zone for me?

I have skimmed through his ISO a few times and I keep coming up with nothing. The only thing I did think was somewhat scummy is what Yawn brought up earlier - their reaction to being townread.

I would much rather us flip Raven or Moleland here but I can be swayed.
I’ll go re-read Zone one more time.

I think I’m in full “I dont want to die” mode and its messing with my reads.

~ Player 1

VC

Voted Voters Votes
Raven Yawn, Anagram, Moleland 3/5
Anagram Raven, Trivial, darth_tabor 3/5
Zone Wazza, zone, gorta 3/5
1 Like