[VFM] Town vs Bandits - Day 5 (4/13) - Bandits Win!

i’m not planning on voting you today, but you are lower in my POE due to how many villagery people there are in this game, just like i’m lower in your POE

fwiw, if you are town, i am quite doubtful that the wolfteam is contained solely within your bottom/middle tier. it seems more likely to me that there’s a wolf or two in your bottom couple of names and then a deeper wolf that we’ve collectively miscleared

I’m mostly talking about Marl.

Pushing a chop me because “If I die then W!Alice always endgames” is just absolutely frustrating and just tilts me and throws me off my focusing.

I get tilted extremely easy when I’m tunneled like this so his attitude isn’t helping.

I think the most likely misclear in my first tier’s Emilia, and even then she kinda doesn’t make any sense with how much Will/Proph has pushed on her and how she’s pushed WWA.

Eli… I think he could be a misclear due to the lack of worthwhile volume from him? Still his EoD’s kinda villagery in a backread.

You’re kind of more of a paranoia read, but eh. Will re-evaluate your slot when there’s more material as hunting deep wolves when not a single wolf has flipped and the PoE is still fully there is bleh.

hmmmm

@EliThePsycho

Why is Emilia wolfy?

I honestly hate how Proph has handled Emilia’s slot, tbfh.

Like it feels as if he saw her as an easy mischop and then once she started getting TR’d by the thread that he just completely dropped her for very flimsy reasons.

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
Emilia willtaylor, EliThePsycho 2/6
Prophylaxis Sulit, Alice 2/6
Alice Marluxion 1/6
willtaylor Leafia 1/6
Wisp Prophylaxis 1/6
Not Voting Arctic, Emilia, Wisp, staypositivefriend 4

Majority is 6. Day ends at 2021-09-02T20:00:00Z

Like, it’s odd how the idea of Emilia being miscleared completely escaped his head being that she was his fixation for most of mid-D2.

/vote willtaylor @Wazza

I feel like a tunneled newbtown would spend more time being aggressive towards their target and frustrated that their target wasn’t lynched rather than how they spent much of their time defending themselves, tbfh.

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
Emilia willtaylor, EliThePsycho 2/6
willtaylor Leafia, Alice 2/6
Alice Marluxion 1/6
Prophylaxis Sulit 1/6
Wisp Prophylaxis 1/6
Not Voting Arctic, Emilia, Wisp, staypositivefriend 4

Majority is 6. Day ends at 2021-09-02T20:00:00Z

Meh, kinda removing Marl from the third place in my readlist and putting him under Emilia.

He feels more lethargic and less spammy and aggressive than your average obvtown Marl, tbfh.

Eli or possibly Marl?

I think Leafia’s just probably just villaging and her thinking WWA’s a villager for ??? reasons isn’t that off for her.

For the second one, I don’t think Leafia/WWA is ever a team as she struggles a lot with TMI, so for her to put a teammate under fire like this as her top read is pretty much an impossibility, I think?

…I’m kind of back at Eli being V as I don’t think he tries to be this anti-consensus-y as a wolf?

Feels kind of more like an independent tunnel for a bad reason, tbfh?

Marl/Proph don’t really seem to be that of a realistic pairing from how Marl was egging Proph on, so eh.

Bleh, I don’t think this is W/W as well in the same vein of Marl/Proph?

Wisp/Proph/Will looks like it’s the Level 1 world.

Still every time that I try to imagine a world with W!Eli I kinda get stuck.

Marl having an above average wolfgame and SPF deepwolfing are also possibilities.

…I don’t think SPF has been as influential in the gamestate as she was yesterday?

I’m basically atp where I don’t think Emilia/Leafia/Sulit/Arctic are ever wolfing, tbfh?

Maybe if Emilia starts to peter out late-game then I’ll consider that possibility, but eh.

I feel like Marl’s progression on the PoE has been fairly smooth, tho.

Like from suspecting Will to thinking he’s a villager for being anti-consensus on him or from shielding WWA, to wanting her to get chopped, to shielding Wisp and giving them a day, and I don’t really think he’s W/W with Proph as well so…

Meh, prolly just a villager?

mm yeah, i was thinking the same thing. a world where:

A. my POE of 5 names (alice, leafia, will, wisp, proph) is correct

B. leafia/wisp are not partnered

would mean that there are 2/3 wolves in the pool of alice/will/proph. it doesn’t feel impossible for this to be the case, but it feels a bit too easy, and it’s being igniting some of my tinfoil about one of the widely townread people being miscleared