Darling in the Franxx SFM - Game Over | Mafia Win

I will say that despite my read on Helz yesterday, I do like him engaging with Lukundo. Think it’s from a position of trying to understand where Luk comes from rather than from a position of malice.

His reads do show ~some nuance? Think it’s something that can be faked, but not especially easily, and I do like a couple of his reads (Blitz, Lemon, Zone-ish). So yeah, Helz has IMO improved compared to yesterday.

I’m fully confirmed as Marl died.

He predicted his death.

When the day ended.

Gonna spend a little bit more time catching up, then off to catch some zzzzs.

@WindwardAway - Do you have an updated read on min? I was scumreading them towards the end of yesterday, and I still think there are scum on the Silviu wagon, but a couple of their posts today gave me some pause. Would love more input on them.

I think somewhere in your wallposts today, you mentioned that you wanted to kill Wisp Yesterday (on Day 1) but are less sure/unsure Day 2. Can you tell me more about why you’re less interested? I read your big wallpost from SoD but I don’t think that covered it unless my reading comprehension is horrible.

@Wisp - your responses to Aelin are a lot of defending yourself, but I’m not seeing a lot why you believe Aelin is a wolf. Why are they a bad guy?

yo my bad I’ve been kinda inactive, I’ll try my best to read posts I missed and whatnot

2 Likes

Just did a quick skim of Aelin btw and I’m pretty cool with them?

Their early game was a lot of angst, but I did kinda like the tone of a couple of posts of theirs:

And their case on Wisp is quite solid. (also not sure why they would instigate a CFD if they were scum and PKR is the leading wagon)

@Aelin - I know who you’re scumreading, but do you have anyone you’re explicitly townreading? You had this post but it’s kinda out of date.

Time for zzzzzzzs.

(man I’m letting mafia consume my life again, why)

I don’t think we can clearly see through Aelin’s personality, maybe we should focus more on how they help the town.

I mean, one can argue that everyone did that considering that Poke was executed.

4its 4 am hi

2 Likes

hi

Votecount

Votee Voted by Votes
Aelin Wiisp 1/10
Guillotina Nikamara 1/10
Helz Kaif 1/10
Lemonfairy SirDepsAlot 1/10
Mercenary ErikaFurudo 1/10
TheLukundo Helz 1/10
Tilgarial Zone_Q11 1/10
Wiisp Aelin, Prophylaxis, Guillotina 3/10
Not Voting Blitz, Lemonfairy, Mercenary, min, Nightingale, Silviu200530, TheLukundo, Tilgarial, WindwardAway 9

Remember to tag the hosts and make your vote extra visible (Separate line, bold) if you want it to reliably be counted. (This includes Eli.)

Sleepy go bye bye time. :wink:

Erika, people are suspecting you. Choose your option.

A) Bite
B) Deny

I’m still not convinced min is scum. I’m open to reevaluating their slot but i really don’t think min is wolfing here. I actually think their EoD looked decent despite advocating to wagon PKR (and I don’t think it’s all that damning, considering I also said I much preferred voting PKR to voting Kaif).

Marl had said he thought there was at least one wolf between PKR and min, though, and we now know PKR wasn’t a wolf, so I’ll think on it some more. It’s possible he was wrong, but also possible I’m wrong.

@min what are your thoughts now, especially regarding yesterday’s EoD? Sorry if you already answered this somewhere; I haven’t backread yet.

Yeah, I was suspicious of Wiisp for most of yesterday, and although I didn’t see the CFD to him when it happened, I wouldn’t have been against it. But when I was backreading EoD overnight, I was a bit less certain that Wiisp was a hit. I don’t think the CFD was scum motivated unless they were trying to tie the wagons to avoid a yeet, but that would make Kaif scum, which I don’t really believe right now. It’s mostly just that I reread some of wiisps posts and considered I might have been biased already in reading them as coming from scum, when they could still have come from town (particularly because I misinterpreted some things). The one thing I’m still questioning is Wiisp’s read on Aelin, and I’m trying to figure out where it comes from as well as where Aelin’s read on Wiisp comes from. I guess I’ll have more reading to do on that.

1 Like

Addendum: I mean to say that Wiisp moved into my nullreads, not into my townreads, but since a nullread could go either way, that’s why I was entertaining the thought that all three wagons could’ve been town.

This is true, actually

Alright guys. I’m sorry but I won’t have time to dedicate to this day. I’ll keep my D1 reads.

/Vote Kaif

Btw remember that a town flipped and the counterwagon was Kaif

Speaking of which, I disagreed with Marl on the min slot (as I mentioned before) and I’m still trying to see what he saw. Once I find it, I’ll determine which of our reads is wrong, but I don’t necessarily think his scumread on min was the reason he died. Off the top of my head he also said he thought Wiisp and Lukundo might be wolfing. I bookmarked his posts where he gave reads so I’ll go back and look at them later.

Remember there was also a CFD to Wiisp that tied with the PKR and Kaif wagons for a brief time.