FAM Final Main Thread - Game Over - Mafia + Imperials win!

so yeah, the shotlists were a nice surprise

I’m not a huge fan of chaos

We’ll get back to that in a second :slight_smile:

Frost ISO yo

weird opener

lol

Kind of a defensive response? Not really. NAI.

nutella saying “Who tf is frost” might make Frost less scummy but definitely not clearing.

Honestly most of D1 is just Frost commenting on others’ posts and not trying to reads of their own. I don’t see any attempt a trying to solve. The way they’re commenting is also a pretty easy way to blend in.

Hedge on Blitz/FK. Frost is not giving an actual read and looks to me like they are just throwing shade from the sidelines. Town sometimes asks questions like this but usually in the for of “Why are you doing this? This looks scummy” and not in 3rd person like they’re talking to the entire thread. I think this is a scummy “interaction” (there’s not really any interaction here).

Here’s a question like the type I just mentioned. This post is in response to Aelin saying “another meme lmfao” and then voting Frost. I think this post feels unnatural and stiff. A villager would more likely laugh it off instead of accusing Aelin of being “defensive”.

Response to Mist saying Frost is still not villagery:

It’s more than what you’ve done, Frost (which at this point is nothing - no reads except maybe that shade on Blizer/FK).

Joker is LHF. wolf!Frost too scared to push other people?
This is also a really abrupt vote out of nowhere (no reads on Joker beforehand, not even a mention of Joker in ISO).

No, you just push town LHF. You also haven’t made any reads either yet.

Solic says they’re kind of peeved Frost had been ignoring them (Frost/Solic probably not w/w):

Smooth redirection (not).

Doubt on the pressure vote part because I haven’t seen Frost try to interact with Joker in any way. I don’t like this post because it looks more like Frost is just trying to find reasons to back-up their SR on Joker instead of actually trying to analyze.

Deliberate misleading? Not sure.

Two more posts follows this one for D1. No reads on Vulgard right up to EOD.

-End of D1 ISO-

TL;DR Frost had 1 read for all of D1 and that is a SR on Joker (flipped V). Early D1 saw no attempts at trying to solve and mostly commented on other people’s posts (which also weren’t reads). Was stiff when only slightly pushed on.

Think this slot has decent scum potential.

random thought

PKR’s quote is just mine but not as cool

ironic

lemon fairy is a wolf

ngl I didn’t try to solve at all D1
but I did not try blend well into the thread the way Frost did (see my ISO wall)

I was just being all-round awkward

this is my one productive contribution today

for real if you yeet me today I will just laugh at you in graveyard for being wrong
someone blocked my abilities too so I’m just a VT rn

I got nothing to lose

lemon feels like she just rolled a wheel of fortune with all of the slots in the PoE and decided to push the name that came up

idc if you flip v

i’ll just blame someone else

hold up gimme a bit

I’ve been SRing Frost for a few days actually (if you look back on that rare reads list I posted idk when)

ghana how mad would you be if i shielded lemon today

I think I’m right though
I think Frost is a hit

thats kinda weirder though

considering i dont remember you pushing them at all

not at all considering i dont think you can actually save them from the yeet

you’re probably right

and i don’t feel strongly enough to lose the game on it

but i do think they’re one of the townier people in the PoE so shrugzezezeze