FAM Thread 2 (Day 2)

the thing is kyo you’re actively doing nothing

your reads feel stiff, and I don’t feel like you actually believe in them

1 Like

Yeah

Ici’s orange vote was like

about 10-12 hours before EoD so it doesnt look the worse tbh

Honestly kyos omgus vote was p towny, Jane is not high town and scum are less likely to just yolo shoot there shooter cuz more self aware.

Also ici scum

Not omgus vote I mean omgus ita

I can’t stop fucking reading omgus as amogus

2 Likes

In short my reads are on those two people without getting into any specific detail or overly convoluted theory

Italy is all mech talk/fluff (which is why I didn’t like their slot) and also shot at Maxi (recently) who flipped town yet nobody is paying attention to this and letting them slip by because they’re posting

Blizer is actively solving (like right now)
Although he did ITA Maxi, his reason for doing so was well outlined (like, Maxi did have major association with astand)
This is, obviously, possible to come from a wolf who just has a very high desire to win and therefore I’m very conscious about the fact I’m going to need to re-evaluate Blizer later on in the game if he’s still alive or if his reads turn out to be entirely wrong and it potentially looks like agenda
Boths things I’ll have to consider when I get there

Spoilered because of length

You keep agreeing with people without adding anything to it, and there’s 0 progression on any of these. It’s very opportunistic and I don’t think you’re actually trying to figure out their alignments.

(+ I have no idea how you got to me hesitating on my Emilia read.)

I have no idea how you got there, I don’t see why you would think Orange asking Aelin to confirm a meta take on sulit is telling for their alignments.

You have barely, if any though process behind your reads:

And you barely have any explanation when people prod your further. (This is just one example)

This feels really overblown/fake.

This is like your only read with an actual thought process and you don’t do anything with it.

This is probably NAI, but this doesn’t add up with thinking you’re the worst shot on the shotlist:

Your mindset also has random unexplained jumps that show you don’t believe what you’re saying:

There’s 0 progression from thinking the shotlist is Mafia propaganda to not wanting to shoot outside of it.

TL;DR: You’re very opportunistic without adding anything, there’s no thought process/progression in your reads and you barely have any explanation from them when people prod you for it + There are random, unexplained jumps in your mindset.

Summary

This took a longer longer than I thought it would and was probably unnecessary
Weh.

2 Likes

bleeeeck

this is exactly what I mean

you say a whole lot of words but the entire Blizer section is just hedge

you’ve done barely anything with this information

like you’re just putting the blame for this on the village and it’s gross as fuck

1 Like

/vote Amelia

Gorta may be a wolf for this alone

that is town gorta

He said he didn’t do any reading, then made an ITA on a towny with an explanation

How does he have an explanation if he hasn’t read

2 Likes

because you said you had a method to reading Emilia yet didn’t actually give a read based on her current content when it was decently far into the day

because that post would be the most obvious association thing ever that I don’t think a wolf would ever make it
like it’s twtbaw but association

I just explained Italy, and I was just getting bad vibes from kat. They’re very loud and weren’t doing very much except existing in thread at the moment there with no real purpose. WWA is the same; they’re kinda on the sidelines existing. Tho I’ve came to soften up on them for now. I forgot why I wanted nutella added actually that might’ve been a troll “add nutella”
I’d have to read back to the GGhana/Arctic discussion to see why I townread them both because I’ve forgotten

oh here it is yeah this line is very villagery because it’s exactly what I was thinking at the time as well I thought it was pure analysis

That’s because it is overblown. I like yelling at Wazza and emphasizing the fact that they’re an idiot.

[quote=“Jane, post:4151, topic:88190”]

That’s because it’s game theory and is somewhat unreliable to begin with (literally the reason I got killed in a game bc of claiming theory, as town) and why I’ve re-evaluated that

That’s just me trying to be funny and calling it “mafia propaganda” I thought was also an obvious joke because sulit was the one making the shotlist and she flipped town after I said that

Hmmm, I see where Jane is coming from honestly so I’m fine with a Kyo elimination today.

/vote KyoDaz It can’t really hurt to give TL a chance to prove themselves after all.

gorta

hey I’m right here

Lovely

2 Likes

True. That’s just how Gorta is as town.

Oh dear you clearly haven’t met me