[VFM] Mountainous Arson - (12/15) - Completed - Town Wins

Not as bad in isaac in this regard, but close.

probably closer than jake

If I use the Math metaphor for their gameplay, they don’t like engaging with the slots of their teammates. Like at all

So this makes perfect sense for handling a teammate

@Arete

No, my Sulit/Ici read isn’t TMI, it’s ruling out potentially packmates and I’ve done this analysis with pretty much all players here. Ici’s the kind of player who tries to badly powerwolf the town and so he ends up doing a bunch of blatantly spew-y so his spew is very visible.

Ici’s scum meta has basically clear a shit ton of villagers at once here.

1 Like

eh

went back to read thru them, there’s a lot of fluff and memes and while i don’t really know their scum meta, i still dont think that’s quite enough to clear them quite yet

maxwell has been a null for me but he seemed a bit scared to commit to ici near the beginning and was eager to lynch others if possible (also sorta sulit) so im not sure how to feel about that. however, i feel like the interaction between marshal/eevee means there’s 1 scum in there as it was pushed way past the breaking point and i dont think it would’ve happened if both were town

This post is actually stupidly wolfy if Shurian’s a level 1 wolf, though.

There’s basically no real reads being done here and it’s purely IIoA with a joke vote at the end. It’s basically a wall of nothing similar to what Dat and Sulit do as scum.

Like, there are no stances at all and his ISO is stupidly narrow being that he’s only been focused on Magnus so far.

honestly shuri is only scum if kyo isn’t scum

i don’t agree with jake being town, what makes you think that?

jake didn’t really interact with ici when he was on thread afaik tho. it was mostly hja/jake and then ici/maxwell?

i feel like jake didn’t really provide anything meaningful and was just responding or asking questions and i think that that’s something scum!jake would do as a way to try and avoid attention while providing “content”

1 Like

Why can’t they be W/W?

read magnus’ sis i with context at the later points and you tell me

This is why I disagree with locking Jake as a villager. His posts were wolfy and wolves often self-pres onto each other when push comes to shove. Ici and Jake ISO’ing each other and then pushing in an act of self-pres shouldn’t clear them as we may have had W/W wagons d1.

1 Like

It’s the self-pres push from ici and how they acted once pressure was on Jake.

Once pressure was on jake they vanished like a job well done

what

The subject in the second sentence is Ici, right?

SFoL 53 Magnus ISO, ~150 Posts; he was Butler --> made GK involuntarily by the Syndicate and died N3

maynus’s iso with context on the later post
1:40 am for me

1 Like

and now
i sleep

@Alice
Comments on your own play and ISO from Color Wheel?

Might as well ISO everyone in this game since I have the time to do so now. Will start with Hja and do everyone that I haven’t ISO’d yet. I’ll do Magnus/my own slot at the end if I have time