[VFM] Town vs Bandits - Day 5 (4/13) - Bandits Win!

Threadmarks have been updated to note when postcap was lifted.

Cheers.

2 Likes

We are searching for 1 replacement. Please DM myself and or Geyde on the forums to take it.

@katze
@sulit
@Amelia
@Wisp

1 Like

@katze has replaced in for @Chloe

@katze will instead be playing on the account @UwU by a personal request, while this is an alt, it is allowed for the matter that it is directly revealed.

4 Likes

Actions are now locked.

1 Like

Day 2’s Postlimit for each player:

Alice - 397

Leafia - 345

willtaylor - 272

UwU - 200

Marluxion - 400

staypositivefriend - 301

WindwardAway - 299

Arctic - 360

GGhana - 446

EliThePsycho - 259

Prophylaxis - 276

Emilia - 345

1 Like

They’re still roaming…

An unfortunate demise had befolded the Town yesterday as Vulgard was unfortunately misexecuted, there’s no room for misconductions here. As Geyde and Wazza called everyone back to the Town, a dark premise had emerged.

Hm…We’re missing someone. Where is that Chloe person?

Sure enough, Chloe had disappeared and as they checked their cottage, a new person had emerged instead, they looked weird and like a catgirl…but that didn’t matter to anyone, not anymore…

@UwU had died during the night! They were:

UwU's Flip

Day 2 has begun and will end at 2021-09-02T20:00:00Z

Massping 1:

@Alice
@Leafia
@willtaylor
@Marluxion
@staypositivefriend
@WindwardAway

1 Like

Massping 2:

@Arctic
@GGhana
@EliThePsycho
@Prophylaxis
@Emilia

e________e

1 Like

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
Not Voting Alice, Leafia, willtaylor, Marluxion, staypositivefriend, WindwardAway, Arctic, GGhana, EliThePsycho, Prophylaxis, Emilia 11

Majority is 6

Additionally, much of Proph’s reads other than Vulgard felt very weak, and his treatment of my slot feels very unusual. I feel like he’s avoiding actually addressing any of my points I brought up and how it affects my alignment and instead merely focused on my tunnel as a whole, also his reason for townreading me is completely bullshit because I didnt actually get to that point in the stuff he sent me lol.

Now I know this is reaching fucking MASSIVELY but it feels kinda pockety? Like I’d feel some sort of validation from being noticed like that, I don’t think Proph knows me that well so this is a massive reach, but it’s a possibility because I had calmed down on wolf reading proph massively at this point.

I didn’t bring it up because I was hoping his read would advance but it didn’t so I’m bringing it up now

/vote Proph @Wazza @geyde

I think at this point proph is Just a Wolf :tm:

yes I’m still tunneled thank you for asking

vulgard just started being villagery too

:joy_cat:

proph end of day bad

@willtaylor have you heard of mafia universe

I’m gonna be having my exams in a few days so I’m gonna be low efforting

well

I’m gonna be trying to low effort

good idea, he needs some better advice for wolfing

arctic your read is shit

read the op nerd

i don’t know what you’re telling me to look at but the fact the votecounts are linked in the OP is pretty cool

1 Like

I’m not sure how I can actually raise good points against proph without them sounding like the delirious homosexual screeching of a death tunnel

will is not an alt

alts aren’t allowed

lol